Thursday, February 15, 2018
04:30 PM - 06:00 PM
Questions?Contact: Amanda Vergara
- A Member of MGI Worldwide
- Caution! U.S. Owners of Foreign Corporations May Have Repatriation Tax on Their 2017 Income Tax Returns
- Cryptocurrency Investors: Beware of US Income Tax Implications & Reporting
- How to Realize Tax Benefits with Cost Segregation
- 2017 Instructions for Schedule K-1
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is the most significant change to the Internal Revenue Code since the overhaul in 1986. The changes impact virtually every type of business. Please join us as Ray Evans and Tim Tikalsky unravel the complexities of the new tax law. They will provide you with ideas and tips on how to take advantage of the:
- 20% Pass-through Deduction
- 30% Interest Expense Rules
- Limitations on Business and Individual Deductions
- Changes to Depreciation Methods
- Changes to the Like-kind Exchange Rules
- New Family and Medical Leave Credit
Ray Evans has over 25 years of experience in public accounting and is the head of RINA’s tax department. He specializes in business tax planning and compliance, multi-state taxation, business succession planning, and individual income tax planning and preparation.
Timothy (Tim) M. Tikalsky has over 34 years of experience in public accounting and is the head of RINA’s Real Estate Practice Group. He is a frequent speaker at professional and industry events such as the International Council of Shopping Centers’ (ICSC) Annual Law Conference and RINA’s Real Estate Series.
Complimentary Hors d’oeuvres and Beverages will be provided.
This is a complimentary seminar so please be mindful to let us know if you RSVP and cannot attend. Greatly appreciated.
Scott's Seafood Restaurant - Oakland
Oakland, CA 94607