- Substantial Tax Savings Stem from New California Law
- The IRS Issues Guidance on Employee Retention Credit Implementation
- State And Local Tax (SALT) Workaround is coming to California
- The PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Deadline is Approaching
- RINA Names David P. Boekeloo Director of Trust & Estate Services
- California Gives Tax Breaks on Forgiven PPP Loans
Whether you are just starting a new business, acquiring another business, or improving the one you have — you can look to RINA for hands-on experience and expertise.
We have been serving entrepreneurs for over 70 years and understand their needs. Typically, the owner or principals’ emotional investment and passion for their work drive the business. RINA plays an active role in elevating clients’ attention above their day-to-day operations so that they can stay focused on long-term strategies for financial stability, profitability and sustainable growth. Along with the traditional accounting services, our talented team has developed an impressive array of proactive solutions to assist our clients in achieving their financial goals, through their professional and personal milestones.