- 2020 Wage Tax Letter
- Becoming an Extraordinary Business: Articulate Your Vision
- Use an ESOP to Transfer Ownership of Your Business
- AB5 Makes it More Difficult to Classify Workers as "Independent Contractors"
- What Keeps Business Owners Awake at Night?
- Did You Know That RINA Provides Notary Public Services?
On a daily basis, all workers arrived at the same time to begin their work shifts. 20 - 30 minutes would be needed to start the production run.
Identify opportunities to help the client improve their daily production and reduce inefficiencies and downtime.
RINA suggested that the client stagger the workers start times so the early crew setup the production run and the later crew stayed at the end of the day to cleanup and prepare for the next day’s production runs.
- By closely analyzing how processes were performed, the company’s capacity utilization was increased.
- The company realized their objective of improving efficiency and reducing equipment downtime.
- Communications between work shifts improved dramatically.
- By reducing downtime and increasing operating margins by 15%, the company’s daily production output was increased by 10-15%.