- San Francisco Offers $50,000 No-Interest Loans
- Navigating COVID-19 Business and Tax Resources Webinar
- California Continues to Expand Assistance to Small Businesses
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Applications are Available Now.
- Payroll Credits and Payroll-Related Assistance
- How do I apply for a Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)?
The client’s customers requested unique ingredients in their condiments, which did not allow for extended production runs. The shifts were cut short in order to provide sufficient inventory for each customer and the changeover process created significant downtime.
Conduct longer production runs in order to reduce downtime.
RINA suggested production runs for similar customer products to alleviate downtime during the changeover for another customer product.
Due to reduced downtime, the company’s production was increased.