- 2020 Wage Tax Letter
- Becoming an Extraordinary Business: Articulate Your Vision
- Use an ESOP to Transfer Ownership of Your Business
- AB5 Makes it More Difficult to Classify Workers as "Independent Contractors"
- What Keeps Business Owners Awake at Night?
- Did You Know That RINA Provides Notary Public Services?
The client’s customers requested unique ingredients in their condiments, which did not allow for extended production runs. The shifts were cut short in order to provide sufficient inventory for each customer and the changeover process created significant downtime.
Conduct longer production runs in order to reduce downtime.
RINA suggested production runs for similar customer products to alleviate downtime during the changeover for another customer product.
Due to reduced downtime, the company’s production was increased.