- San Francisco Offers $50,000 No-Interest Loans
- Navigating COVID-19 Business and Tax Resources Webinar
- California Continues to Expand Assistance to Small Businesses
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Applications are Available Now.
- Payroll Credits and Payroll-Related Assistance
- How do I apply for a Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)?
The client needed to forecast their customers’ buying cycles in order to enhance inventory and increase their production runs, since production run changes causes downtime.
Minimize production downtime.
Analyze customers’ historical buying patterns in order to forecast and tailor the production runs, reducing downtime.
The company’s customers obtained products faster, which increased their satisfaction, and the business grew from $25m to $40m in three years.