Kati Oliver is a Tax Manager in the Oakland office. She graduated from California State University, Hayward with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting. Kati provides audit and tax services to businesses and not-for-profit organizations in a variety of industries. She specializes in the area of tax compliance and consultation, real estate taxation and tax planning for corporations, individuals and partnerships. She is skilled at complex corporate tax transactions, planning and analyses.
- Estate Planning
- Individual Tax Preparation & Planning
- Multi-State Tax Preparation
- Real Estate Partnerships
- Professional Service Firms
- Real Estate â€“ Property Management
- High Net Worth Individuals & Families