Tracy Teale, CPA, is an Audit Partner with RINA and is the head of the Firm’s San Francisco office. Tracy joined RINA in 1999 and serves as the Managing Director of RINA’s Not-For-Profit Practice Group. Prior to joining the Firm, Tracy was the CFO of a not-for-profit organization, and the CFO of a personnel firm. With more than 20 years of public accounting experience, and over 10 years of private industry experience, Tracy is very knowledgeable in accounting issues facing small to medium sized companies. Tracy specializes in providing tax, audit, and attest services to not-for-profit organizations, for-profit businesses, partnerships, S corporations, private foundations, and colleges. She also has extensive experience designing and implementing processes and systems.
By applying a customized approach to each engagement, Tracy helps business owners grow their businesses, and reach the next level of success. She works closely with clients to help them adjust their processes during high growth periods and to establish or modify their accounting systems. Tracy is passionate about working with not-for-profit organizations, and she is adept at implementing and updating online accounting systems. She also has significant experience working with real estate partnerships and REITS in connection with the audits of real estate properties and developments. Tracy works with companies in a variety of industries, including manufacturing and distribution, information services, and technology.
Tracy’s areas of expertise include:
- Process improvement;
- Development of internal control efficiencies and management reporting;
- Preparation of information returns;
- Financial management training;
- Planned giving consultation;
- Key Performance Indicators – identification and implementation;
- Identifying ways to grow businesses;
- Managing business growth;
- Tax minimization strategies;
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Conversion of accounting systems;
- Inventory management; and
- Identifying trends or unusual relationships within financial statements.
Tracy Teale, Audit Stockholder, really took an interest in our culture and wanted to make sure that RINA staff and our Challenge Day staff worked well with each other. Tracy has taken the time to understand our business practices and has been an important part of helping us grow the organization, especially when we go into new countries — it is very important to do things right and she has been very generous with her time.
CEO, Challenge Day
- Internal Control Efficiencies & Management Reporting
- Analysis & Process Improvement
- Non profit tax - including 990T and foreign reporting
- Corporation & Partnership Tax
- Single Audits
- HUD Reporting
- Student Financial Aid Audits
- Board Governance
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Private Foundations
- Housing and Hotels
- Professional Services
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Information Services and Technology