Judy began her career with a “Big 5” international accounting firm where she performed audits of both public and privately held companies. With a desire to become a more well-rounded CPA, she began her training in the area of taxation. Today, she enjoys serving small to mid-sized companies with their accounting and tax issues and heads RINA's Employee Benefit Plan Audit Group.
- Audit of small and medium size companies
- Audit of Not-For-Profits Organizations
- Audit of Employee Benefit Plans
- Food Manufacturing & Distribution
- Entertainment and Food Services
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Employee Benefit Plans