- 2020 Wage Tax Letter
- Becoming an Extraordinary Business: Articulate Your Vision
- Use an ESOP to Transfer Ownership of Your Business
- AB5 Makes it More Difficult to Classify Workers as "Independent Contractors"
- What Keeps Business Owners Awake at Night?
- Did You Know That RINA Provides Notary Public Services?
Whether you are just starting a new business, acquiring another business, or improving the one you have — you can look to RINA for hands-on experience and expertise.
We have been serving entrepreneurs for over 70 years and understand their needs. Typically, the owner or principals’ emotional investment and passion for their work drive the business. RINA plays an active role in elevating clients’ attention above their day-to-day operations so that they can stay focused on long-term strategies for financial stability, profitability and sustainable growth. Along with the traditional accounting services, our talented team has developed an impressive array of proactive solutions to assist our clients in achieving their financial goals, through their professional and personal milestones.