- PPP Loan Forgiveness FAQ
- How the CARES Act Increases Access to Your Retirement Savings
- The Fed Issues Safe Harbor for Loans Under $2 Million
- Are you Ready to Reopen your Business?
- RINA Partner Presents "There’s No Place Like Home – for Tax Deductions"
- IRS Issues Guidance Regarding Tax Deductions for PPP Loan Forgiveness
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Maximization Plan
RINA has helped many companies maximize the benefit of the cash infusion from their PPP loans. We understand that determining the amount of your PPP loan forgiveness can be a difficult process, but we are intimately familiar with the complex calculations required and the detailed audit ready documentation that bankers require.
We closely monitor the evolving Federal PPP rules and latest SBA guidance, to help you maximize the financial benefit of the PPP loan to your business or organization.
RINA can provide customized consulting for your business and we are also offering a special flat-rate consultation service to help you get the most out of your PPP loan.